Thursday, February 18, 2010

Looking For Slave

Finally I am getting better and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. For once, I'm sure that light is not a train. LOL So I've been working on ideas for the upcoming personal ads that I plan to put up to look for a slave. I plan to put them up on vanilla sites and kinky sites. Of course, it would be easier to find a compatible sub and take it from there, but unfortunately, most of the subs I have encountered are committed elsewhere, either with wife or girlfriend and I'm just a plaything to them. So I rather suspect that I'm going to be finding a male with submissive tendencies off a vanilla site (something like eharmony or match.com) and letting things grow more slowly out of that. At least those men are looking for actual relationships.


I have been working with a friend for a while now on how to word the ads and I've included some of his suggestions here. You guys know him...he writes here and on other blogs as "Old Bear." Basically, what I'm looking for is a submissive male (whether he knows he's subbie or not LOL) who will appreciate and value me and who makes me feel cherished by and important to him. Someone smart enough to recognize that I am the best thing that ever happened to him.

I also want someone who will be willing to be a parent to my daughter. She does not have a father and most of you should be aware of how important a father is to a daughter. I grew up without one myself, so I know firsthand how important it is. It's important to me that she be valued for herself. Many men would "tolerate" her in order to have me. Others would be willing to be her buddy. That's not enough for me. Or her. I spent my childhood being treated as a burden to the people who raised me. I would never put her in that position. And she does not need another friend. She has her own. She needs a dad. So I will be adding the following line to all my ads: "If things work out long term between us, you will be expected to be a father-figure to my child. If you are unwilling to do this, we are not compatible"

Anyway, those are my thoughts and after discussing them with Old Bear, these are the suggestions he came up with. I'm putting them here with his permission:

"Headstrong, opinionated woman, single with child, seeks man who will adore my beauty and respect my right to decide things in our relationship. Looks less important than a cooperative attitude towards me and a respectful attitude towards women.

This Lady seeks LTR with a man who will make my needs to be your main focus and priority. In return you get my affection and attention, and get to be with an exciting and intriguing woman.

Always a Strong Woman, mostly a Good Person, Often a Loving Lady, When you are lucky a cruel manipulative tormentress. Seeks a man who will return my attentions and efforts with his devotion, adoration, and pliability.

Your hunger to be and do for my benefit will consume you. Your life will glow with my pleasure as yours recedes in our relationship. I will use, adore, & enjoy your desperation."

I absolutely love that last one. :-)

Goddess H.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady, that is because the author is a genius. LOL Actually it is cuz he was inspired by a Powerful Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OB-

    Genius, huh? How about brilliant, wonderful, and incredible?

    Hmmmm...I wonder who that powerful babe could be? ;-)

    We've got quite the mutual admiration society going, don't we? LOL

    Lady H.

    ReplyDelete