Thursday, February 25, 2010

When Hubby Meets Lover Part 1

I'm impatient for My lover to arrive. Yes, we've been meeting here at this hotel for months now, but this time is special. This time I've brought My husband along with Me. It's one thing for him to know he's being cuckolded, even to the point of licking My lover's cum out of Me after I arrive home from our meetings, but it's quite another when he is going to have to watch My lover fuck Me. Not to mention having to interact and serve Vic himself. It's a shame I "forgot" to tell him why we are here. We've gone to hotels before to meet men, but always they have been men who would fuck My husband. I do love to see the little slut get his asshole reamed by a real man, but this is the first time he will watch Me having sex with another man.


My hubby is not allowed to fuck Me himself anymore. Not that it makes much difference. He's so inadequate that he could never satisfy Me. He's timid when we are in bed and it's rather like making love to a mouse. Vic is nothing like that. He understands the value of being rough and knows how much I love when his big cock pounds into Me.

We sit and wait largely in silence. My hubby knows better than to question Me. I will tell him what's going on when I'm ready to. Or more accurately, he will find out what it going on when I start giving him orders. I'm wearing a tight black skirt and high black heels. My top clings in all the right places and shows am ample amount of cleavage, which I know Vic loves. My hubby is kneeling on the floor, almost naked. He's got little lacy pink panties on. He has to wear those all the time. We both love knowing that under his regular clothing is proof that he's nothing but a fluffy sissy.

His little pointless cock is locked to his balls. Long ago I had rings pierced into the head of his cock and the side of his balls and I padlock them together when I want him chastized. He has not cum in months although I do milk his prostate every couple of weeks.

My foot is bouncing up and down as My impatience builds. I notice his eyes following my foot, "Like what you see, cum dump?" I ask?

"Yyyyyessss...Goddess. Your feet are beautiful Goddess. All of you is beautiful Goddess."

Laughing I comment that he's well-trained and knows just what to say.

A knock at the door brings My laughter to an abrupt halt. "Finally!! Vic is here," I state with undisguised excitement. The color drains from My husbands face as he realizes what is about to happen, but I don't even notice. I've already rushed across the room to throw open the door. Vic pulls Me into his arms and kisses Me greedily telling Me it's been far too long since he's been able to touch Me.

To be continued...

4 comments: