Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sacred Waste Consumption

I have been thinking a lot lately about how I would want My slave to worship Me and one of the most attractive ways is through the consumption of My sacred waste. If the slave is worshiping Me as a Goddess, then anything that comes from My body is sacred. Therefore the "waste" products that My body generates should be just as worthy of worship as the rest of Me is. I've come up with 10 sacred waste products and sorted them into categories ranging from "easier" to "extreme." Any of you have experience or thoughts on these? Or, alternately, any of you know of anything I missed that I should add to My list?

EASIER
Spit
Nail clippings/filings
Plucked eyebrows
Tears (emotion or allergy induced)

MODERATE
Nose secretions
Earwax
Urine

EXTREME
Feces/Shit/Scat
Vomit
Menstrual Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment