Friday, April 30, 2010

Every Friggin' Surface

First off all sorry for the delay in posting. It's been an insane week. There was stuff going on that made work extra busy and stuff going on that made home extra busy and even stuff going on that made time with one of My playmates extra busy and it all came down together this week. So for a while there I didn't know which way was up. LOL But things have returned to normal in all three areas now so I can start posting more regularly again.

Y'all ever get into moods where you are horny for one particular activity and every place you see becomes part of that fantasy?? Tonight I'm in the mood to fuck some subbie ass. Long, hard, over and over and over...well, you get the picture. So tonight at work it was as if every surface I saw had potential to be used as a platform to fuck a slave. Counters, walls, tables, sinks, car hoods, you name it, I knew a way to violate a male on it or against it. LOL Needless to say I creamed allllllllll night long. Thankfully it was not very busy so I could amuse Myself without being interrupted too often.

2 comments:

  1. Car Hoods! Subbie sluts in hoods on the hoods of cars?

    How about a tiny, nasty, yearning little slut of a fuckwife, we stretch her across the corner of a washer and I face fucker her while you open her asscunt up with a nice strapon? Then as you climax while making her beg you to maul her tits, I pull out of her drooling gaskping mouth and mark her with my man goo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Me so well. Normally at work it's the women I am checking out and fantasizing about but for some reason the day I wrote this it was male ass that I was craving. Badly. LOL

    H.

    ReplyDelete