Sunday, April 25, 2010

Honey, I Have a Headache. Let's Have Sex

Yesterday I had a monster headache for a large part of the morning. I get migraines occasionally but this was not one of those. It was just a bad headache that the painkillers were not working on. It did have Me wondering if My migraine trick would work with other headaches. When I am getting a migraine, if I catch it really early and have an orgasm, that will sometimes stop the migraine. I wonder if that will work with other types of headaches. Unfortunately, I was at work yesterday and I try not to masturbate at work so I could not conduct an experiment. I know the orgasm/migraine thing happens with other women because I've talked to them about it, but I don't recall anyone treating regular headaches that way.

2 comments:

  1. If nothing else, maybe some quick hot sex will relax you so you can sleep through the worst of the headache!!

    ReplyDelete