Friday, February 18, 2011

Any Suggestions???

I bought some condoms a few weeks ago. I'm not a big condom fan, but I've got a medical condition that prevents Me from being on the pill plus there's the STD risk etc., etc., so since I was venturing back into the world I figured better safe than sorry. Back in the past I just used the regular ones but I guess I was feeling frisky or something when I was shopping and so I chose the "pleasure pack" which has several of their specialty ones to try out. The ones I carry in My purse are called "twisted pleasure." LOL Yeah, I just chose them cuz I loved the name. But there are others called: Sensations, Intense and Fire & Ice. I have never tried any of them and am not sleeping with anyone at the moment but I do have My trusty dildo so I'm thinking of trying them out. Any of you have experience with them and can recommend or discourage any particular type??

Also, while we are on the topic, how about those new warming lubes from K-Y...anyone tried those? I used to have this cream that was a gift from a sub...damn probably about 10 years ago and it was incredible. Unfortunately I can't recall the name of it. But the sensation when it was put on My clit during masturbation was outstanding. I would love to get more of it or something comparable.

2 comments:

  1. Some time ago, my Wife and I used condoms regularly. We did try some of the fancy specialty condoms. They didn't do anything special for either of us so we went back to the plain vanilla variety. I imagine that this is a situation where different people have very, very different experiences -- You may love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, unfortunatly privacy is very hard to come by in My world these days so I have not yet had a chance to try out the ones I bought, but hopefully soon I will so that I can report on the ones I like.

    I may pick up a bottle of the warming lube and try it out with masturbation. I can find a chance to do that just about every day. It's the only way I stay sane. LOL

    Goddess H.

    ReplyDelete