Saturday, February 12, 2011

Naughty Ideas

There is this guy I mess around with sometimes at work. It's nothing serious and nothing kinky. He's not even a "friend with benefits" kind of thing. Just an occasional amusement. However, I often have trouble getting or staying aroused because it is so totally vanilla. I thought I'd see if anyone on here had any suggestions about how inject some kinkiness that he will not find objectionable. Obviously he won't eat his cum for Me or anything fabulous like that. Can't even get him to kneel. Anyone know of anything I could probably get a vanilla guy to do that would be kinky enough to help Me get more aroused with him but would not freak him out?

He was in recently on a day when I refused to mess around because of where My emotions were at right then, but I know he's coming back early next week and he comes in every few weeks anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Will he kneel to go down on you? That might be a start.

    Georgeann Cross looks at several different situations and approaches in her web-published book, "Sexual Power for Women". It's on the web, free, at www.francescaspizza.com. No, I am not making up the URL. It is the real deal, and highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I'm not even sure he would go down on Me. He has complained about women "expecting" that before. LOL Like I said, he's hopelessly vanilla, but provides a little amusement in an otherwise totally boring job. In the area we have to mess around in, I'm not even sure kneeling would be physically possible...maybe, but would be really uncomfortable.

    I will check that site out. Thanks.

    GH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the read, and you're very welcome.

    Complaining about going down on a woman? What is this strange language? OK, I am not saying I would go down on just anyone, but objecting to the concept? I don't get that at all. To each their own, though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Actually, they are called "vanilla men." Subbies are so wonderful about worshiping a woman orally. Many, if not most, vanilla men only go down on women so they can then whine for a blow job. I've had a couple boyfriends like that. Reached the point where they'd start to go down and I'd say "no thanks," so I would not feel obligated to suck him off. Not that I necessarily object to going down on a male, it's just that I think sex should be free of obligation. The things I do with a lover should be done because I want to not because they (or I) feel I "owe" them.

    GH

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seemed to have guessed my kink orientation.
    *wry smile*


    I agree completely -- there's no place for obligation or debt in sex. Ideally, we do the things we do because they please us directly, or we get off on the pleasure we're giving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep...I'm pretty good at guessing that kind of stuff about men. LOL

    I don't even necessarily have to get off on pleasing someone. If I love them, I will do stuff just because I know it makes them happy. Used to be in love with this guy who liked for Me to eat his cum out of My mouth after I sucked him off. I did not get off on it at all. Truth to be told, I thought it was kind of gross, but it was one of his absolute favorite sexual things so I would do it to make him happy. I think that's just something people who love each other do. It was not a D/s relationship so it wasn't a submission thing, just a making a loved one happy thing.

    GH

    ReplyDelete