Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chastity Questions

I am having a problem with a sorta sub who is not showing the proper attention/focus toward Me. I've been looking for a way to teach him to behave in an appropriate way. I tried talking to him about it and expressing My displeasure and what I expected and even though he claimed to understand and said he would try, he is failing miserably. It's an ongoing issue and I'm really tired of it. So it's time for harsher lessons.

I have read about chastity, however, I've never used it as a training tool. So what I'm looking for is some real world opinions from those of you who have experience with chastity, both short and long term. Does it really focus the male toward the Domme in a more meaningful way? Would you recommend it for a male who has trouble properly prioritizing Me?

You can respond here or e-mail Me privately if you prefer. My e-mail address is on My blogger profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment