Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beating Down Goddess

I know I know. I keep saying I'm going to blog here on a regular basis and then life gets in the way. LOL Specifically the end of this school year has been insane. My daughter was really sick for a couple weeks and that put huge amounts of pressure on everything since I am facing down a huge deadline and it is not Mine to meet. I mean, I have to get it met, but My Girls have to do that work for it. Oh well. Less than a week to go on that.

On Monday I was at a vanilla event and had to battle My Dominant side because the event was very disorganized (which is unusual for this organization) and I just wanted to take over. LOL Last night I let a little too much of Goddess out when this guy who is...well...I call him stalker because he knows where I live. Long story short, I mentioned an intersection that I lived near one time when we were talking and the next day he was over there trying to figure out where I live and since My Girls were out front, now he knows. So that was when it became a "stalker" situation. That day I had done something nice for him and apparently in his mind Me being nice is Me coming on to him because now he follows Me around like a little puppy dog.

So, he was at My work last night, again, and I was doing something that I didn't want to be doing. I was getting injured doing it and frankly it was hard because I'm small. He's very large so when he offered to do it for Me, I let him. I know I should not take advantage of his crush to use him to do stuff for Me, but oh well. I'm battling the Goddess mood right now and it slipped out.

Anyone have any ideas how I can beat down My Goddess mood? It is just not fitting into My world right now and it's causing problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment