Sunday, June 19, 2011

Overdue Relief

I know. I know. I went silent again. The last ten days have really blown monkey chunks. It was a sprint to finish everything in time for the last day of the school year since I was so behind from My daughters extended illness and I was still sick on top of that. Then on the last day of the school year we got some tremendously bad news about next school year so I've been in a funk since then.

Finally yesterday My sex drive kicked back in. Which took some of the edge off My stress and that was really nice. Very overdue though. LOL

My fantasy was about that time when a sub really learns what submission means. To Me, that time is when I fuck him when he's not in the mood but I am. Have any of you experienced that?

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog. This sounds like a good fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mistress L welcome to the blog. Thanks for commenting. I enjoyed the fantasy. It took the edge off. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to try it out in reality yet but someday I will find the right sub. LOL

    Goddess H

    ReplyDelete