Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Want a Slut

An interesting woman came into My work tonight. She had on a very very short skirt. It was so short that I frequently got to see the bottom edge of her ass. I saw enough of her ass to know she either had no panties or a g-string on. Anythign else would have been visible on what I saw. Now, I know I'm going to get in trouble with some of you for this, but the outfit alone made Me think she was a slut. I then recieved confirmation of that fact. She and the man she was with were alone on one side of the room in front of the back room where I have My own stuff. I came out of that room and surprised them. She was leaning over a table and he had his hand up underneath the back of her skirt. Now, all of us females have had our men grab our asses outside of our clothing and that is a totally different thing. Anybody who lets someone have their hand up in their sexual areas in public is a slut. 

I want one. I want a slut that I can touch anytime, anywhere, anyway that I want to. I want them to be such a slut for Me that he/she/it will melt when I touch him/her/it in an intimate way. Even in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment