Sunday, July 24, 2011

Without A Net

I thought I'd do a brief update. First I would like to thank the people who have publicly and privately expressed concern for My well being. The fact that you care, however little, about what happens to a stranger is extraordinary. My life situation is such that I'm basically on a high wire without a net. My health was precarious at best and the choices I made were basically gambles that could quickly go bad with one minor mistake in timing or unforeseen event. My body is weakened to the point that each meal, or lack thereof, matters. A lot.

Sadly, this weekend was seriously boring. Basically all the time I was not working, I was sleeping. That is not like Me at all. However, last weekend was very horny. As you can imagine, My sex drive is off kilter and requires some extreme help. But last weekend I had a great fantasy about a friend's wife that gave Me a wonderful orgasm on Saturday morning while I was working and then when I got home from work I found this video that sent Me into the stratosphere. It was a Domme penetrating her sub's ass with what looked like a violet wand, but it was hook shaped. I came twice on Saturday and once on Sunday just from that video. I've got to get one of those hooks!!! I've never really been into electricity before so I'm not sure why the video appealed so much. However, the sounds that sub made...O. M. G. Just thinking of those sounds and his begging for it gets Me tingly. LOL

Unfortunately, I have had no privacy in the last 7 days that would allow Me to go view the video again so the sex drive has turned back off. Hopefully I will get some private time again soon. But I'm not holding My breath. Privacy is hard to come by in My world. LOL But I really really need the stress relief that sex brings.

Well, I guess that brings y'all up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment