Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Back

Yes, I'm back again with a new blog. It's been a long time since I've written anything so be patient with Me as I re-acclimate Myself to the blogging lifestyle. For those of you who don't know I'm a dominant woman. I go by the title Goddess only to subs/slaves who are Mine. Otherwise, those who feel some need to show extra respect due to My dominant status can use Lady or Ma'am. Don't call Me Mistress. I don't use that title. For the rest of you, Heather is just fine. Indiscriminate grovelling from the entire population is neither expected nor sought.

I'm a single mother with one daughter and a niece who has lived with Me since she was an infant. After many years of illness I am very slowly beginning to heal. It will take time but eventually My body will return to health. Or at least as much health as it is able to. I am still without health care so most of what I am doing is guesswork. The last year was tremendously hard. I prefer not to go into details but basically life completely melted down. Things are on a more even keel now although it will take time to get everything back to normal.

I am well enough to begin returning to My sex life so I will soon be looking for online playmates. I am already looking for one specific type but soon will begin seeking a general sub/slave. A Goddess without a slave is kind of pointless, you know? I miss being worshipped and need to find that again in My life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, welcome back!

    A goddess without a slave is not good for either the Lady or her slave...BUT she is still great to the rest of us, who know her as frend, fellow traveller, and strong person! This is OldBear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Old Bear-

    Great to see you here on the new blog. Thanks for commenting. Yes, it's not good for Me to be without something I need so very much. Not to mention how much My attention will give to the slave. Thank you for the kind words as always. You are always so wonderfully kind and supportive. I can't tell you how much that has meant to Me this past year.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have said the fulfillment (physical, emotional, spiritual) that it will give both Myself and the slave who is lucky enough to surrender himself to Me. Hmmmm...I think I may have stumbled upon a topic for My next post.

    ReplyDelete