Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Search Begins

I had been hoping to get to this post sooner, but the H1N1 virus is visiting My family. My niece had it last week and is mostly recovered now except for a lingering cough. Unfortunately, My daughter got a more serious case of it and is still down sick, so I have been distracted.

I was telling a friend the other day that the issue for Me right now is that My mind has healed before My body. So I am all set to go, sexually, but My body is just not yet up to it. Soon it will be though and so I decided to begin the online search and that way I will have a set to select from when My body is ready to return. Essentially there are numerous different sexual "sides" of Me. Right now I've got them separated and am seeking different people to service each need. For instance, there will be the general sub search and the masochist search and the search for a sissy and some other ones that I prefer not to list here. Not ready to go public there yet. LOL Even My vanilla side needs to be fed and I'll be seeking a vanilla lover as well.

Yes, ideally, I'd find one slave who would do all these things, but that just has not been the case. After all, isn't submission about surrendering his needs/desires to Mine and having him do what would please Me? I've talked to subs who have served Dommes who wanted to be penetrated and who did have sex with her. Usually the Domme would not allow them to cum inside her. Personally, I enjoy the feel of a male cumming inside Me so I would probably not make that rule. I would require them to eat their cum back out of Me afterward. The other things...be they surrendering to My sadistic needs or wearing whatever female garments I desire them to wear, not to mention role playing My various other desires should all be things done as an act of worship of Me. It is only through surrender and exploration into the depth of all our needs that we grow into all that we can be. Sadly, I have yet to find one who believes or understands this so I'm going to be searching for an assortment of subs who have desires in these various areas and have them as playmates.

Maybe someday I will stumble across someone who can be more than just a playmate. But I'm not holding My breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment