Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Toothpaste Cum

Very stressed...too much crap going on here right now. Two nights without sleep so I'm kinda loopy today but did have a sexual thought. I worry about how perverted I am sometimes and this is further proof of that. I got this new toothpaste...aquafresh isoactive. Saw the commercials and thought I'd give it a shot. It's a gel that foams up in your mouth...is supposed to clean all the nooks and crannies really well. This isn't a product review...just an explanation. It does in fact poof a foam up into your mouth. First time I used it (a few days ago) it immediately reminded me of the feeling of a man cumming in my mouth. Honestly, I thought it was gross. LOL I do like to give everything a fair shot so I will continue to use it but if it does not show itself to be exceptionally better than regular toothpastes, I won't buy it again.

I may, however, start requiring my subs/slaves/sissies to use it as their toothpaste. I mean, what could be better than for them to have to the feeling of their mouths filling up every time they brush their teeth? Especially if they are under orders to imagine it as cum. I think it would be a unique and interesting training tool.

4 comments:

  1. HI Lady H, you are awesome.
    I like the idea of cum-training a sissy with toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Bear-

    LOL Yeah, it's a good idea, isn't it? Thanks for the comment.

    Lady H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely Agree it tastes like cum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it didn't taste like cum to Me, but it did feel like it. It was pretty distubing actually. Gave it a fair shot and went back to regular toothpaste. LOL Thanks for the comment.

    H.

    ReplyDelete