Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fear and Tears

Today someone wrote a story for Me and he inadvertently pushed on a hot button of Mine. In the third part of the story he stressed how much fear the submissive was feeling over what was about to take place. Fear is a huge turn-on for Me. It brings out the predator in Me. I believe that all Dominants are, at their core, predators. I know that word has been given a bad rap by society but I don't see it as a negative. As long as the Dominant has a strong ethical basis there is nothing wrong with preying on those weaker than oneself. The key is to not feed upon anyone who does not want to be fed upon.

To get back to My point, the repeated use of the words fear and scared in the story had a hugely arousing effect on Me. I came at work again because I was reading it there. All I could imagine was the terror filled tremors in his voice, the whimpering, the begging and the tears. Oh My Goddess, the tears. Yeah, crying gets Me horny too. As much, if not more than fear. I love that power where I can take the male to the point where he is, in essence, a helpless little boy. When he reaches that level, I want nothing more than to devour him.

2 comments:

  1. Your comments on fear are interesting. I believe fear is a big part of the yin and yang of D/s. As a submissive, I can say that without fear, it's all just playacting.

    For example, if I am bound and helpless, and there are no rules, no safe words, then I am truly scared. I have no idea what is about to happen, and no way of controlling it. I am totally at her mercy, praying that she has had a good day, and hoping that whatever happens I am able to live up to her expectations.

    Sometimes fear is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uxorious-

    Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate that. First off, let Me say that I really like your alias. I love that word. :-)

    Anyway, I had not really considered that angle before but after reading it, you are absolutely correct. The fear is what makes it real. If everything is scripted or agreed upon then there will be no fear and no real power exchange involved. The male is still in control of himself and the encounter. When the choice is removed and the fear begins, that is when the real exchange of power takes place. That's when he stops, "playacting," to use your description and begins to truly surrender. To My will. To My desires. To Me.

    No wonder I love fear so much and no wonder it is so arousing. Thanks so much for the insight.

    Goddess H.

    ReplyDelete