Monday, March 7, 2011

Uber-Horny

Holy crap My sex drive is out of control these days. I have had to masturbate at work 3 of the last 4 days. Including tonight. I only masturbate at work when I'm desperate for relief and it's affecting My behavior.

What is going on with Me??? LOL It's fun, but holy hell, it's distracting. Actually I have been extra horny off and on the for the last few weeks. Not sure what's up with that. Well, some is just the floating Super Bitch mood that shows up sometimes. Some is also that some friends are feeding Me sexual fantasies a lot more than usual. Hell even some new people here on the blog are feeding Me sexual fantasies. LOL

I'm thinking that perhaps tonight's extra horny mood was My brain's self-defense mechanism. Today I had a family member get diagnosed with a serious illness. I am the matriarch of this family and so everyone is looking to Me to deal/handle/fix/plan etc. So I think maybe tonight was just My cunt trying to keep Me from having a nervous breakdown or something. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment