Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Need More

I had a super early morning appointment for a medical test today. I just got back. I work at night so mornings are not My best time. It is not that I'm cranky (okay, sometimes I am) but more about just being kind of groggy. It takes Me time for My brain to kick in. So I was fuzzy brained and uncomfortable from something I had to do to prepare for the test and the technician, while very nice and very professional, was not My "type" at all so I was expecting the visit to be non-eventful.

Then I got on the table. They have this motorized one that they can invert. Holy crap, I need one of those. So she has Me semi-inverted in this darkened room and is doing her thing and My mind is just going wild with kinky possibilities for this table. Yes, I did start to cream and actually squirmed at one point so she had to ask Me not to move.

Okay, I think if I get that horny and that into a fantasy at a medical facility I seriously need more sexual outlets cuz I'm clearly not "getting" enough. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment