Saturday, March 5, 2011

Possibilities?

Out of the blue some guy at work started flirting with Me. I say out of the blue because he has been coming in for the entire time I've worked there and while he is always pleasant and nice, it's never been anything but impersonal chit-chat. Until a couple weeks ago when he was excited about something that had happened in his life that day and so when I asked how he was, he sort of gushed about the new plans he had and some property he had just bought. At the time, I didn't think anything of it until he came in again two nights ago. When he arrived I was not out in the public area so he made an excuse to get Me to come out of the back room. I know it was an excuse because he didn't use what he had come and asked Me for. Over the course of the time he was there he told Me how kind I am, what a good person I am and called Me "lovely lady" twice. Those last two he did in front of other people and at least one of those other people looked at him like he was strange, but it didn't change his behavior.

He's going to be moving to one of the properties he bought soon so I thought maybe he just realized he would not see Me anymore so that is why he's flirting now? Plus I guess the use of the word "Lady" had Me wondering about submissive possibilities. But I do tend to analyze the crap out of everything so maybe he was just in a weird mood and it meant absolutely nothing. LOL Guess time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he is naturally subbie? I wonder if he finally realized he needed to act before someone else did? Can you picture what was going on in his mind, his desire for your beauty slowly itching in his mind until he needed to be by you, just to see you and hear your voice. And then sweetly approaching you with his heartfelt compliments hoping you could see and feel his gentle surrender to your feminity, grace, and power. At least I hope that is what happpened! :-) You rock Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can always hope. It would be nice to be wanted. Really wanted. For Me. It's been a really really really long time since I've felt that.

    Goddess H.

    ReplyDelete