Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daddy's Home

My gender roles are kind of fluid. While I am female, I have interacted with people as "Daddy" and "Sir," as well as the gender typical Goddess, Ma'am, Mommy, etc. I know it is unusual for a female to identify as "Daddy" but not unheard of. I read an ad recently where the female submissive said she had interacted with a former female partner as her Daddy. So I know other people do it. It is just difficult to find. I've had a personal ad up for over a year looking for that but the people who have responded are really only using Daddy as a title---where it would be totally interchangeable with Goddess/Ma'am/Mommy/Whatever. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a more emotional experience. I can fuck anyone. Daddy fucking is more specialized.

The point to all this is that normally My inner Daddy is dormant unless fed but this afternoon it got triggered in the most bizarre way. My daughter was watching something on TV and the narrator of the show said, "What do you do when your own Daddy doesn't want you?" Holy Crap. Yeah, I know it was a totally innocent line and had nothing sexual about it, but tell that to My cunt!!! LMAO Yeahhhhh....My evening is going to be...interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was right. It was a really horny night. Very ummm...interesting too. Let Me put it this way...I had to deal with an unexpected visit from a repair man while My hand was covered in My own pussy juice and My brain was totally frazzled from just having cum.

    ReplyDelete