Friday, April 1, 2011

Unusual Feelings

Tonight has been weird. It started off with a super Goddess-y mood that surprised Me. Early on while I was at work some kid gave Me one of her candies and it was vaguely cock shaped. It was a gummy worm, you know, with ridges and a bulbous head. Like I said, vaguely cock shaped. Anyway, vague or not, it was enough for My mind to shoot off into some fabulous CBT fantasy land after I ate it. LOL So I was rocking the Goddess mood which is very ego driven and, frankly, very easy for Me.

Then a little later My two favorite male customers somehow ended up in there at the same time. That's never happened before. These two men are My favorite because they are both so nice. Both treat Me like a person and even recall our conversations to reference them later. Hell, I was telling one about My car issues and he could tell I was kind of bummed out so he went out of his way the entire time he was there to come over repeatedly making jokes to try and cheer Me up. Yeah, he happens to have this sexy as hell voice that makes Me cream, but even if he didn't he'd still be one of My favorites just because he is such a nice guy and treats Me as if I have value. I don't get that a lot where I'm currently working so it's good for My self-esteem, which is an issue for Me, at times (abusive childhood yada yada). Having two people who consistently feed My self esteem do it at the same time was kind of intense.

Anyway, to have the ego driven Goddessness floating on top of the fed self-esteem is an unusual combinations of feelings for Me. It's very interesting. Or maybe I just self examine wayyyy to much. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment