Friday, April 15, 2011

Upcoming Horny Weekend Fun

WooHoo. I get to have a super horny weekend. Due to a fortuitous set of circumstances I will be free to explore some fantasy stuff this weekend. I do have to work both days but the stuff I normally have to accomplish during My off time is not in play this weekend. I don't have to plan or prepare anything for My girls. I'm also finishing up the last semester of classes that I will be able to take and usually I have to catch up on assignments over the weekend, but this week I'm already ahead so I don't have anything I have to do.

Soooooo...what shall I do? Where shall I start? So many things are huge for Me right now. Glorious Excrement, Daddie, Fabulous Horse Cock...Can one get carpel tunnel from too much "self lovin'??" LOL

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, My horny weekend just got off to a hell of a good start. This guy with an amazingly sexy voice came in to My work tonight and was there for quite a while. His voice always makes Me cream when he talks to Me and he was in a talkative mood tonight. God, would I ever love to hear that voice in My bed in the dark. Actually, I'd probably never sleep again because he would say good night or something equally innocent and I would pounce on him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My diety of choice has been really good to Me this weekend. Sexy voiced guy last night and today, this incredible hottie. She had amazing tits and a firm gorgeous ass. If I had less self-control I would have dragged her home with Me for the weekend. It is probably a good thing we don't have basements here in so cal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yesterday I went deeply into stuff about Daddie and his Fabulous Horse Cock. Now I have to decide whether to stay on that path today or go into Glorious Excrement land. Or even go in a new direction entirely. Sooooo many choices. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a pervert, sometimes there are just too many choices. Vanilla sex, while fun, is limiting. There are only so many ways you can "do it." But being kinky opens up so many worlds. Today is one of those days when My mind (or maybe it's another body part further south LOL) is overloaded with options. Earlier this morning I read Saratoga's new post on branding and now My mind is preoccupied with that. I'm thinking maybe some kind of combo scene with branding and Glorious Excrement. But Daddie and his Fabulous Horse Cock are still pulling at Me very strongly. Decisions decisions. Wanna help Me choose? LOL

    ReplyDelete