Wednesday, April 6, 2011

That's New

The last couple of days have been pretty sexually charged. I have one person writing to Me about his first time sucking and getting fucked by a real cock and another person writing to Me about the merits of fisting a female slut's pussy with a leather glove. So I am buzzing with sexual energy right now.

Enter into that situation this male I see at My work on a regular basis. This guy is in his mid to late twenties, I would guess. I am not a "cougar." I prefer older men. Okay, honestly, I prefer much older men. My father abandoned our family when I was four so I got the foundation of what having a father "feels" like but then lost it. So I will probably spend the rest of My life looking for someone who makes Me feel safe like that. Yes, I know, I'm not going to find it. That does not stop My soul from seeking/craving/needing it. As I age My preferred age range does as well. Right now it's running mid-50s to mid-60s. So you can see how far off this boy was.

And I say boy because that's pretty much how I view guys in their 20s. This one has always been polite and pleasant in any interaction I've had with him so I consider him a nice boy. But tonight for some totally bizarre and unexpected reason I started having Mommy-Domme fantasies (spanking, breast feeding, enemas, anal prep/stretching, etc) about him. I walked around the corner and saw him and was just swamped with those totally inappropriate feelings. Yeah...that was new. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment