Monday, April 11, 2011

Moral Quandary

Holy crap y'all, what part of My sexuality has not visited Me in the last two days? I've been all over the place with Goddess, SuperBitch, Daddie, Mommie, hell, even Sir and naughty girl made brief appearances. It's been super interesting.

However, one of the topics that came up with a friend---cum eating---brought some more contemplative thoughts. Almost everyone uses cum eating as a humiliation. My friend does not. He uses it as a tool of self-love (and I don't mean that as a euphemism for masturbation). I was wondering if I could use it that way with some subs I know who have self esteem issues in order to do some healing.

My number one rule in play is that I don't break My toys. Or to put it another way, "that it harm none." Yeah there is sadistic fun with pain and humiliation and degradation but those are never done with the intent to harm. With some of My play partners I just have to take their word for it. I don't really know them outside of our kinky interactions and so I have no idea if they have self esteem issues or not. I don't know what makes them tick. On the surface they appear fine and so if they say they are fine I have to assume they are being honest with Me.

However, some I play with more intimately and I get to know them as people, not just sex toys. A few have self esteem issues. That leaves Me in a moral quandary because I'm not certain that Me being cruel to them during sex play is not doing harm. I've got a very over developed sense of responsibility and a very strong maternal instinct so when I reach the stage where I care about them as human beings then I naturally want to help with or fix what I can. If the level of trust is deep enough I can fix it. But for most they are unable to trust that deeply so I'm left with help, often only on very very shallow surface levels. Which is, of course, frustrating for Me because I know I could do so much good, if they would let Me. But even if they won't let Me do good, certainly I should not be doing bad. So I'm always holding back or with some trying to avoid going down the path of playing in ways that I'm unsure of the impact of.

But, of course, that undermines anything that could have grown between us and I'm left just kind of not knowing what to do. They feel Me holding back, but if I say why it will just make them blame themselves, which doesn't help anything. It just creates frustration and anger and pointlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment