Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Perversion as Therapy

I use My kinky sexuality as a form of therapy. I have a lot of stress/fear/frustration/pain/disappointment from several situations going on this week and coming up next week. You could say that I'm rather frazzled right now. LOL

So I have been attempting to jack up the intensity level of My sex play. Which means reaching for the hard-core extreme end of My sexual fantasies. It helps Me to function because it keep the negative emotions from paralyzing Me. Plus I have a health condition that stress exacerbates and it has been acting up big time these days. My active kinky fantasy life is one of the few things that actually works as stress relief for Me.

So do any of the rest of you use your perversions in this type of way?

2 comments:

  1. I did it again, didn't I? I brought My personal crap onto here. I've been wanting to get online and alter this post since early this morning, but this is the first chance I've gotten to grab five minutes of privacy on the computer.

    I've been trying not to bring My personal life on her this time around. I know some of you readers are from back when I had the Peek Inside My Mind blog and a handful of you are even from back when I had the website and I'm sure you've noticed the change on this blog. I am attempting to keep it all sexual. But as you can tell from this topic, that is hard for Me to do since what is going on with Me personally has such a huge influence on My sexuality. Anyway, I took the more detailed parts of this post out lest it sound like I'm whining. I think what I was trying to say is still getting across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Me, "extreme" tends to be Glorious Excrement (scat play) and castration.

    Of course, I'm still having a lot of Daddie fantasies too. I don't combine those three but there are ways I can make them run parallel.

    So far this week My fantasies have been very intense and unique. :-)

    ReplyDelete