Friday, April 29, 2011

Snip Snip

As I said on Wednesday night in My comment to the last post, castration is now part of the extreme fantasy collection. That one just kind of came out of nowhere. Don't get Me wrong, I have had fantasies about it before. Sometimes extensive ones. It just hasn't been around recently. It doesn't go with Daddie or with Glorious Excrement (both of those are separate too by the way) and so to get all three to run in one continuous fantasy takes some mental gymnastics, let Me tell you. LOL

I have to say, I love My mind. No matter how bad My mood gets, My sex fantasies are always right there to bolster Me back up and keep Me moving. So if scissors is what it takes then I say, "SNIP SNIP."

1 comment:

  1. Something odd happened at work tonight. Not long after I arrived this very short woman came up to Me and asked if she could borrow My scissors. That would have been unusual enough to make Me comment on here about it, but that is not where it stopped. She had a very heavy accent (Indian, I think) and since I hesitated (out of surprise) I think she must have thought that I did not understand her. So she made a gesture with her hands. Not just any gesture. She held her hand up as if she were grabbing something and with her other hand she made the scissors motion. Then she said "snip snip."

    LMAO I can't even imagine what the look on My face must have been at that point. She probably thought I was insane.

    ReplyDelete