Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Cunt Is Trying

My cunt is trying to get back to it's normal horny fun self. Tonight the guy I mess with occasionally came into My work and I don't always respond to him sexually, but I did tonight. That's how I know that My cunt really really wants to get back to normal. However, we could not do anything because of how it was at work so after he left we were flirting via text. Some men should just not be allowed to speak or, in this case, text. I know it's partly because he's young and partly because he is vanilla but sooner or later he always says something that turns Me off and he did tonight.

I really need to be horny right now. In the first place I had one of those awful people at work tonight who speak to Me in rude, insulting and condescending ways and so I have a monster headache. An orgasm would take that away. Also I have the residual emotional issues from My mother's birthday this week and what I really want is just a break from all the crap in My head. LOL

So...what shall I distract Myself with? Shall I go back to My most recent obsessions and be Daddie with My Fabulous Horse Cock? I could breed My little slut. Or be Goddess and nourish My slut with My Glorious Excrement? Or go off in a different direction entirely? Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment