Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not That Kind of Daddie

I wasn't really planning to address this publicly, but I received yet another e-mail on it this morning so I decided I better clarify here. When I talk about Daddie and his Fabulous Horse Cock, I am not looking for a Daddie with a Fabulous Horse Cock. I am Daddie and it's My Fabulous Horse Cock. The sub is My eager desperate needy little cockwhore who only exists to be Daddie's slut.

Given the fact that I prefer males who are considerably older than Me, I have occasionally toyed with the idea of calling one of them "Daddy" and being Goddess to My "Daddy" but I have never pursued that enough to even try it out and that is not what I've been writing about here.
 
So please, those of you who misunderstood and think I'm looking for a Daddy with a Fabulous Horse Cock, stop propositioning Me. It's getting old. If the fact that I'm both female and Daddie taxes your brain too much, then just go find someone less complicated and follow their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment