Sunday, April 3, 2011

What To Do?

My mind is spinning around in all kinds of fun directions this morning. I got up unusually early and had some of the Daddie fantasies that have been flowing through Me all week. Yeah, I got off before I even left the bed.

Then I came out to the computer and read about the bisexual male stuff that someone had sent Me yesterday that had Me all in a lather last night. How many ways can I make a subbie-slut suck cock for Me????

Finally I started reading some of the blogs I very occasionally get to read and My cunt went off to "fucking while nursing" land.

My mind is swirling around all those thoughts and My entire body is buzzing right now. Okay, it's mostly in My cunt. LOL Anyway...when I'm this horny...what shall I do??? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. Ah the old rhetorical question?

    I'm sure that, by now, you have probably done what you should do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, yes, I have. A couple times in fact. But I'm still eager for more. I guess it's gonna be one of *those* days. :-) Not that I'm complaining or anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete